Moon Dance Inn Wedding Photography Rates
Welcome and congratulations on your engagement! You have chosen a lovely venue in the heart of Bellingham. Truly Lake Whatcom is the crown jewel of the northwest and Moon Dance Inn is the perfect spot to breathe in its beauty.
We are Bellingham, WA photographers and residents who love our work and the couples we are fortunate to meet along the way. We are delighted you are considering us to photograph your wedding and be part of your celebration.
Katie & Kevin Hulett
What You Pay For
- Detailed communications well before, during, and after your wedding: This includes determining a clear wedding day schedule, answers to all of your questions via email, phone, or video call, post-wedding conversations regarding ordering and albums, and clear follow-up conversations.
- Scouting of your ceremony, reception, and any other areas we feel inclined to view previous to your wedding day.
- Up-to-date, professional-grade photography gear and well-educated photographers: Cameras, lighting, lenses, diffusers, plus years of education and experience on the art of photography.
- Full coverage on your wedding day: We do this for ourselves, so we can take the time to capture everything and do the very best job for our clients.
- 15 years of experience managing a wedding day flow, including troubleshooting unforeseen issues.
- All travel expenses are included in our pricing: Lodging, airfare, equipment rentals, food, fuel, and transportation.
- Attention to detail: We take the time to photograph every detail you've carefully chosen on your wedding day.
- Triple back up: We back up your images on three separate professional devices before we leave a destination wedding to ensure the full protection of your images.
- Professional, top-of-the-line post-processing equipment and experience.
- Hours of post-processing your negatives: We spend more time in post than we do before and during your wedding day. Every image is viewed and retouched if needed for color, exposure, contrast, white balance, and crop.
- Online portfolio for one year for friends and family to view and purchase images.
- Full-Resolution Digital Negatives: While we encourage you to order through our professional lab, we realize that this is important to many couples.
- Credit toward our award-winning albums and prints: A monetary amount we apply after your images are finished.
- Two-week discount on print purchases through our viewing site.
- Kind, creative, and excited photographers who take a vested interest in you, your plans, your family and friends, and in the perfected outcome of your wedding images.
- Most importantly: Exquisite candid and portrait images of your love, of your loved ones, and of your gorgeous details, that you'll cherish for the rest of your lives.
Exceptional Service and Knowledge
Since 2005, we have photographed hundreds of weddings with 100% satisfaction from every couple who trusted us with their wedding day. Not only have we delivered all as promised with professionalism and creativity, but we often connect with our clients on more personal levels. Rarely do brides and grooms realize that their photographer(s) spend a considerable amount of time with them on their wedding day, a fact we understand and always respect. We'll be there every step of the way, but equally strive to be non-intrusive and capture the day as it naturally flows. Our experience in this area is one reason our clients refer us again and again.
Who We Are
We (Kevin and Katie) choose to spend our time and our lives in the company of people celebrating love. We eloped in Las Vegas when we were BABIES, but somehow managed to make a smart decision. Two daughters, seven moves in two states, many years of school, one border collie/lab named Peaches, and 13 years of marriage later, we still wake up next to one another, happy to have made the commitment we made at the Little White Wedding Chapel (down the isle, not the drive through) at 12:00 a.m., alone, in our band t-shirts. Again, somehow this worked out.
But seriously, it worked out because we loved and respected one another then, and still do today. We made a commitment we easily honor because of that love and respect. And that is why we love the work we do, because we care about and believe in what you're doing. It's why Kevin usually tears up during the father-daughter dance, and why Katie makes it her purpose to capture every detail of the best party you'll probably ever throw.
Random facts about us:
- Kevin slays the drums and has played in multiple bands.
- Katie is a book hoarder and consistently runs out of room in her bookshelves. (And named her daughters after literary characters, one of which is a rabbit).
- Kevin is like Expedia when it comes to booking trips in Vegas. He knows all the stuff.
- Katie used to have a shaved head.
- Our favorite mutual TV show is Game of Thrones.
- We met after an Incubus concert in Orlando, in Downtown Disney at the House of Blues.